Welcome to Matsunaga's
Student Government Association (SGA) Site!
Video and Photo Schedule
Description of SGA Officer Positions
Well Thought Out Event Planning
SGA Publicity Committee
Video Tape and Photo Location, Tips, and Schedule:
: Main Office, Room#100D, next to Mr. Doerrman's Office
• Speak clearly and slowly: If you talk too fast, your voters may not hear your great ideas.
• Don’t make your speech too complicated: If 5th grade will have a hard time understanding your speech, imagine Kindergarten students trying to understand!
• Memorize as much of your speech as possible: Full size 8x10 papers tend to block the sound of your voice on camera. Index and note cards work well if you cannot memorize everything.
• When the camera starts recording, smile for 5 Mississippi seconds, say your speech and when you are done, smile for another 5 Mississippi seconds: This is for video editing purposes.
• Dress the part! Your picture will be taken for the display case after you are done recording. Make sure to pick out something you feel confident and comfortable in.
Practice your smile! Good luck!
Thursday, November 8th
12:35 Sharon Clemons 12:45 Melanie Guo
12:55 Shreya Modur 1:10 Akhil Karthik Vadivel
1:20 Audrey Wychulis
Friday, November 9th
12:35 Adelle Anderson 12:45 Ishani Desai
12:55 Angela Dong 1:10 Julia Graham
1:20 Katherine Summers
Wednesday, November 14th
12:35 Alicia Yang 12:45 Chelsea Zhu
Thursday, November 15th
12:35 Ella Crown 12:45 Justin Pawlowski
12:55 Nina Sun 1:10 Ethan Zhou
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.